It is a joomla!® component which is used for getting online payment through paypal from clients or users of the website. It provides features such as frontend control panel for users and backend control panel for admin. From frontend, users can do payment and also see history of payments they have done and their status.From backend, admin can view payments received and can do settings of paypal payments.
How it works
1) Admin send a "Request money" request by email to a user by filling his email address, amount and message.
2) User will get a link of unpaid invoice in his email.
3) He need to click on the link and he will be redirected to admin website.
4) The invoice number and amount will automatically be entered and he can click "Pay now" by using paypal.
5) If user is already a user of this website than he can login and can pay invoice by this way.He can see history of recent invoices paid and take printout of paid invoices.
1. First you need to download the component by taking any subscrption from website like free or paid.
2. Then Login into website and click download link and download the component.
3. Install this component from joomla!® administrator.
4. From menu manager create a new menu and select invoice manager.
5. Make "Access Level" of this component to "Registered" user.
6. Then do publish this menu.
7. A user need to do login to do payments and that way history of his payment is saved in there account.
Please download this document to read the steps of installation of Invoice Manager Pro in Joomla 1.6
1. Install osticket in the same database as joomla is installed. Table prefix need to be ost_ .
2. Complete the installation of osticket and set everthing like department and other settings.
3. After completion of installation of osticket login into your joomla admin.
4. Install osticket connect component.
5. Go to components -> osticket connect -> setting.
6. In the Settings section fill “Osticket Install path” like “http://drjoomla.com/ticket/” and “Osticket Table Prefix” which need to be ost_
7. Then make a menu link for this component.
For creating menu in Joomla 1.6,1.7 & 2.5
To make a menu link for this component go to "Menu" Menu bar link and than click Menu name where you want to add this menu. Than Click "New" in next page do following:
1. Menu Item Type = select "System Links" -> "External URL" from pop up.
2. Menu Title * = Enter any menu name as you want.
3. Link = enter "index.php?option=com_osticketconnect"
4. Alias = osticketconnect
Press "Save & Close" and you are done.
Please download this document to read the steps of Setup & Configuration for Subscribe J1.5
If you like to add custom features such as payment gateway, changes in layout etc. you can email us email@example.com and we will charge you some amount and do it for you.
There will be no refund in any case. So it is requested to users to properly read description of components and watch demo videos before buying these components.
Unlimited Disk Space
1 year free domain name
99.9% Uptime guarantee
100 POP3 accounts
Only $46 Per Year
Click Link (Select Starter hosting Plan)